Beverly is located 130 km to the East of Perth on the Avon River. Beverly was one of the first areas of Western Australia opened up for Agriculture and it is traditionally associated with wheat and wool.
Attractions in the town
Aeronautical Museum is located on the Vincent Street which shows development of WA aviation and includes biplane which was built in the year 1929 by local aircraft designer Selby Ford. Court House built in the year 1897 was designed by architect George Temple Poole. Dead Finish built in the year 1872 is located on Hunt Road which is one of the oldest buildings in town, it is opened on Sunday`s. Barry Ferguson`s Garage displays old hand operated machinery. In the month of February Yabbie Races are conducted.
Attractions in the Area
Avon Valley located near to the town provides some magnificent views. Seaton Ross Hill located on the top of Beverly Road present on the northern outskirts of the town. Beverly Gliding Club located 2 km to the west of Beverly has dual seat glider flights and valley. Avondale Discovery farm located 6 km to the North West has range of Historic farm implements, agricultural museum and Clydesdale horses.